Medical Writes - Getting Started

Home Services Portfolio Getting Started Terms & Conditions Request a Quote

Contacting Us

For information or to request a free quote, please fill out our Request Form. In order to provide an accurate estimate, Medical Writes requests the following information:

We will respond within 24 hours of receiving your request. In order for work to begin on your project, we must receive your approved estimate and 20% of the contract price.


Sending & Receiving Work

Medical Writes accepts documents in Microsoft® Word, WordPerfect®, PowerPoint®, PDF, Zip, and hard copy formats.* Files may be sent via email, fax, courier, or U.S. mail.

Completed documents can be returned as password-protected Adobe® Acrobat® files upon request. Click here for a free copy of Adobe® Reader®.

E-mail documents to:

JavaScript must be enabled to display this email address.

Fax documents to: 404-525-1036

Mail or courier documents to:
Medical Writes
1425 Miller Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30307

*A fee of $5 per typed page will be charged for transfer of hard copies into electronic format.


Invoicing

Medical Writes accepts the following forms of payment:

Medical Writes requires a deposit of 20% of the estimated invoice total prior to beginning work on a project. The remaining 80% is due at project completion, within 30 days of invoice date. A late fee of 5% will be assessed every week or portion thereof on amounts outstanding after 30 days.